HOW TO MAKE POTATO OHIMA/OSHIMGOME BREAD:
1 kg potatoes peeled
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup water or less for blending
1 teaspoon palm oil
1. Wash and peel the potato skin, chop into tiny pieces so you don’t ruin the blender.
2. Blend with just a little water 1/2 cup and then continue to add the pieces as you blend. If blender is full, reduce and leave a bit inside the blender to avoid adding water while blending. Once blending is done.
3. Add a teaspoon of palm oil to a cooking pot, place on the stove and pour in the blended irish potatoes. Sprinkle in some flour and stir continuously for about three minutes before you sprinkle some more flour. Continue to add until you get desired consistency. Stir for about 5 minutes till cooked or till satisfied.
4. Turn off the heat and wrap in a plastic bag (bread nylon) bags or leave in the pot to cool a bit before serving. Cooked Potatoes always harden up when they begin to cool, whether boiled or blended.
5. Enjoy with your soup of choice. Yum!