Trying to find a job, especially in Namibia, can be stressful and blood draining. I know we all think of getting jobs straight away from school, but that is not always the case. You may find yourself at home three years later and still without a job.
Do not wait for somebody to employ you. It is a wrong move to make. Here are some of the business ideas that can work in Namibia and require less capital.
- Hair business doesn’t require much capital and can be done from anywhere. You can do door to door sales or Facebook advertisements.
- Cleaning services- we all get lazy sometimes and may need someone to do our cleaning for us. You will need some cleaning tools and products that won’t exceed N$1000.
- Nail Technician –the good thing about being a nail tech is that, you don’t need to be certified to operate. If you are a fast learner and you are really good at what you do, you can go far in this business.
- Food delivery business –you can actually do this on your bike. If you find cab prices better, you can still take a cab and deliver some food and get paid for it.
- Party planning- many people like having nice parties. They want something great and they would want a professional to do it. You can be one.
- Driving school- the car doesn’t have to be fancy, but if you have a fancy one it is a bonus.
- Daycare centre- people don’t like live-in nannies anymore that is why most prefer to leave their kids at the day care. Just make sure it is neat and safe.
- Car wash- A clean car looks better and shows pride. People like driving a clean car and are ready to pay money for car washing that is the reason you will find a number of Car Washes growing. You may want to invest in a powerful hose though.
- Bakery- You can bake your own cakes at home. This business demands expertise in making cakes, bread and other baking items, which you can gain on a cheaper price.
- Outdoor cinema- all you need is a projector and a computer. You can find an open space and voila!